Features to look for in a home security camera in York
Getting captured by surveillance is the last thing a burglar wishes for This is a principal reason why security cameras are among the smartest components to consider as you customize your smart home’s security. Even though standalone cameras will be effective when configured correctly, they’re even more powerful when integrated into your home’s smart home system.
Are you wondering what to look for in a home security camera in York? You’ll be glad to discover these vital elements include more conveniences than ever before. You are able to watch live feeds from indoor cameras or catch the attention of intruders with integrated security features from outside cameras. Just use your security app or touchscreen hub and you can manage all your home security cameras.
Impressive features add value to home security cameras in York
Versatile and easy-to-manage security cameras will take your residence’s defense to a different level. These essential elements of your alarm system are available with a diverse array of features like two-way audio, video storage, and mobile access. Review all of the options available to you here.
- Forceful deterrents: Choose a surveillance camera that is able to take action automatically. If odd activity is observed by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a vivid circle of red light will appear around the camera’s lens and a loud warning will resonate.
- Night vision: Impressive IR night vision capability offers clear-cut images of your surroundings no matter the time of day. Your cameras will even keep their visibility when closing in on particular areas.
- Convenient storage: Look for devices with cloud storage capabilities and the ability to access clips right from your smartphone app.
- Security app: Today’s surveillance systems in York are often paired to a handy mobile device app. You are able to review current footage or recorded video and even activate or disengage your security. The Vivint App will deliver an alert to your cell phone when there’s a triggered event.
- Motion detection: Built-in motion detection means your cameras will take notice whenever odd activity is detected. You’ll even be alerted with a message on your smartphone.
- Speak to anyone at your door or loved ones: Would you like to contact your children after school? Have you found a visitor at your main entry? Modern home security cameras, such as the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, provide convenient two-way communications so you can converse with the people captured by your camera.
- Improve your perspective: As a good rule of thumb, your outdoor video cameras should give you an angle of 120° or higher. As an example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro gives you 140° angle viewing.
- Configurable zones: This convenience allows you to program the precise part of your property you want your camera to supervise. This is beneficial to limit what you surveil as you wouldn’t want notifications every time a vehicle drives by on the street.
Configure your own Vivint smart home system
Now you know what to look for in a home security camera in York. The only thing left to do is to design your own customized Vivint smart home. Dial (717) 973-7710 to begin or complete the form below to engage our security experts.