Connect With Your 24-hour Monitoring Team
The moment your home alarm system in York goes off, your round-the-clock monitoring specialists will act immediately. The first move is to confirm your alarm, and that includes getting in contact with you. The guideline they abide by depends on the type of emergency. For example, when the emergency is of a medical nature, a single attempt will be made to reach you before first responders are sent out. If you’re dealing with a break-in - the most frequent sort of alarm - a monitoring agent will adhere to these procedures to get in touch with you:
- An attempt will be made to communicate with you via the touchscreen interface. You will generally be asked for a passcode.
- If that attempt doesn’t get a response, a call is made to your primary contact number.
- A second number or your first contact person is attempted next.
- If there still isn’t an answer, nearby police officers are deployed.
- Your monitoring specialists will attempt to reach you again after emergency personnel are alerted.
If you're not in a situation where you can communicate with monitoring staff, don't worry. Support will still be dispatched even if you're unable to substantiate the emergency.
Prepare for any crisis with a Vivint home alarm system in York
Be prepared for any situation with a modern home alarm system in York from Vivint. Call (717) 973-7710 to begin the customization of your home’s protection today.