You’ve accepted the fact that a home security system is a worthwhile option for protecting your property and loved ones. You even appreciate the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy savings to your day. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of protection is well worth the cost.
Here’s how York home monitoring works
If having 24-hour access to skilled security professionals sounds like a smart idea to you, it’s time to integrate home monitoring. While it’s true they are always just seconds away when needed, that doesn’t mean they are too invasive. You won’t see them surveilling your residence or inspecting your video clips. Rather, they spring to action the moment an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a door sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then dispatches the notification automatically to your monitoring team.
- A home security monitoring specialist will then contact you to verify the situation and check on your safety.
- When the monitoring specialist is unable to speak with you, they will automatically contact first responders.
- Your team is there to help you through the emergency and will function as the main touch point for authorities if you are off site.
Always standing by to help, home monitoring agents are linked to your house through your security components. This provides more than simply peace of mind as you have real, trained specialists to help you when you need them most.