How does home monitoring work in York?
You’ve accepted the fact that a home security system is a worthwhile option for protecting your property and loved ones. You even appreciate the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy savings to your day. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of protection is well worth the cost.
Here’s how York home monitoring works
If having 24-hour access to skilled security professionals sounds like a smart idea to you, it’s time to integrate home monitoring. While it’s true they are always just seconds away when needed, that doesn’t mean they are too invasive. You won’t see them surveilling your residence or inspecting your video clips. Rather, they spring to action the moment an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a door sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then dispatches the notification automatically to your monitoring team.
- A home security monitoring specialist will then contact you to verify the situation and check on your safety.
- When the monitoring specialist is unable to speak with you, they will automatically contact first responders.
- Your team is there to help you through the emergency and will function as the main touch point for authorities if you are off site.
Always standing by to help, home monitoring agents are linked to your house through your security components. This provides more than simply peace of mind as you have real, trained specialists to help you when you need them most.
Defending your property, even when you’re off site
Having a 24-hour backup poised and ready in the event of an emergency is great when you’re home as you’ll have your hands full ensuring family members are safe. It’s even more vital when an emergency happens while you’re not there. Consider your fire alarm tripping or an access point sensor setting off your alarm when you’re on vacation. What will occur when there isn’t anyone there to hear the sound of the blaring siren? By incorporating round-the-clock monitoring, your home is always protected, regardless of where you are.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in York home monitoring
You can think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the heart of your home’s security. All device communications are directed through this important, central interface. On top of being your bridge to monitoring specialists, the smart hub provides these extra advantages:
- Emergency button to contact your home monitoring specialists
- 2-way audio capability allowing you to talk straight to your monitoring staff
- You have the ability to ask for assistance with any type of emergency, including medical situations
If you’re unable to find your phone when a crisis takes place, you’ll still be able to communicate with your support team right through your Vivint Smart Hub.
Order home monitoring with your fully connected York security system
Turn to the experts at Vivint and order a completely connected York smart home with the round-the-clock monitoring, smoke and CO detectors, and entryway sensors you need. We know the value of monitoring which is the reason why it’s automatically included in our available packages. If you’re ready to boost the protection of your home, call (717) 973-7710 or fill out the form below to get started.