How does a doorbell camera work in York?
Daily deliveries have become commonplace for numerous residents due to the emergence of online shopping. You enjoy the ease of having items dropped at your main entry, but there is a downside. Those boxes sitting in plain sight are temptations to potential thieves. Porch piracy has become a real issue, but you have the chance to do something about it by ordering a doorbell camera as part of your home’s security. These devices are effective tools to dissuade package theft, but they give you so much more.
Take a second to learn more about how they work and why they’re sure to become an integral facet of your smart home.
Benefits of a York video doorbell
Manufactured in wireless and wired options, video doorbells give you a great number of innovative features, and the technology continues to improve. You now have the ability to implement detection zones, talk to people at your door, and obtain instant alerts whenever a package arrives.
The easiest way to see how a York video doorbell camera works is to explore the numerous advantages it gives you. Think about these features:
- Active crime deterrents: You aren’t able to find this on all models, but there are some smart video doorbells that are proactive in dissuading burglary with visual and audible warnings. This is an effective way to let porch pirates know somebody is watching.
- 180-degree x 180-degree camera view: You will benefit from seeing the whole picture, and that consists of the faces of visitors at your door and boxes on the ground. Cameras with ultra-wide 180-degree field of vision give you a complete perspective.
- Crystal-clear footage at any hour: If you don’t have images that are easy to see, what’s the benefit of using a doorbell camera? Top models will provide incredible night vision and high dynamic range (HDR) resolution.
- Package delivery notifications: Would you like to be informed when a package arrives? You can receive instant notifications from video doorbells capable of differentiating between visitors and boxes.
- Converse with the person at your door: Is someone standing at your door? Bi-directional audio lets you ask what they want. You can even use this beneficial feature to frighten off people lurking around your porch.
- Avoid false alarms: Top doorbell cameras will even allow you to customize detection zones. Clearly defining the space to be monitored will help you reduce false alarms triggered by walkers, cars, or animals.
- Convenient access to footage: A video doorbell configured into your smart home provides you the chance to access current and saved video directly from your phone’s security app.
Video doorbells keep you linked to your home like never before, as you can access them from the palm of your hand, regardless of your location. They’ll notify you when someone arrives, show you what’s going on, and even let you talk with whoever’s at your door. These components have become difference-makers in terms of protection and convenience.
Ask for a doorbell camera with your York smart home
Defend your home against package theft and get a clear view of what’s transpiring at your entrance at all times with a York doorbell camera. Vivint’s industry leading models provide all the sought-after features, like active theft protection, wide-angle viewing, and package alerts. Reach out to
(717) 973-7710 today to start the design of your smart home.